HTC One X Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules SGH-T989

More Views

HTC One X Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules SGH-T989
Item ID: 4731

Our Price: $16.99

List Price: $19.99

Retail Price:  
You Save
16%
$3.00
This item is In Stock!
Order today and this item will ship out within 24 hours.
OR
  • Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter
  • Compatible with HTC One X
  • Converts micro USB port to a standard HDMI output
  • Supports uncompressed 1080p HD video
  • Connect device to HDTV, home theater system or projector
  • Requires standard HDMI cable and Micro USB charging cable (sold separately)
  • Length: 5 in.
  • Fast, FREE shipping
  • 90-Day No-Hassle Returns
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
  • Product Overview
    Product Overview
  • Compatibility
    Compatibility
  • Reviews
    Reviews
  • Q&A

Q&A

Customer Reviews 5

5 Item(s)

doesn''t work
This unit was supposed to allow me to play videos from my phone onto an HDMI TV but neither my phone nor my tv recognize it. Review by Terry

Perfect adapter
I snapped off the miniusb trying to flex my bent USB cable... so I'm back to buy another one. This unit DOES charge your phone, there is a miniusb socket on the side, you can see in the photo. You plug your power source in there, then the HDMI to the TV, THEN you plug into your phone. The sound plays via HDMI, on most TV's not all, and no all monitors. Depends if the display supports the standard. This should be 1.4 standard, the last one i bought did. GREAT price...highly recommend this.. Care though, the miniusb power socket on side isn't made of steel, and I broke mine off like a dummy. Review by mrC.

Works good, BUT, cant charge simultaeously
MAJOR design flaw! REALLY need go be able to charge and use this product. It works great, but make sure you have a fully charged battery before you start a movie, and even then you are not guaranteed of having enough power. I searched the website for a very long time looking for a simple micro usb splitter, but I guess those don't exist, so even though the product works great, it was t thought through down to the consumer level. Review by goosemom

Excellent product and rapid delivery
This product does exactly as advertised. it was delivered promptly. I recommend this adapter for this model phone. The Wireless Emporium also responded rapidly to an e mail I had sent to them. It was also a good deal.
Overall
Review by poppop

Amazing!
I was so skeptical about ordering this item but, I am happy to say, it is one of the best "toys" I have. It worked perfectly! I was so pleased! I bought it in order to stream internet movies thru a cellphone to the television in our camper for our teenage grandson whenever he visits. Now I find myself going out to the camper to watch movies when I can't find anything on regular cable. Review by Maddy

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: HTC One X Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules SGH-T989

How do you rate this product? *

1 1 star
2 2 star
3 3 star
4 4 star
5 5 star
Overall

Get FAST answers from customers

Product Questions

does this charge our phone ,also while viewing on tv,would I be able to like see net flix?
  • HTC EVO 4G LTE
  • HTC One X
  • HTC EVO V 4G
  • HTC Vivid
  • HTC Rezound
  • HTC One S
  • HTC Sensation 4G
  • HTC Amaze 4G
  • HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
  • HTC One X+
  • HTC One VX
  • LG Spectrum VS920
  • LG Nitro HD P930
  • Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE
  • Maxwest Telecom Orbit 5.1 DC
  • Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710
  • Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules SGH-T989
  • Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717
  • Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-i727
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-i515
  • Samsung Galaxy S II Attain SGH-i777
  • Samsung Captivate Glide SGH-I927
  • Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-i997
  • Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G SCH-R940

Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for HTC One X

The Micro USB to HDMI MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Adapter allows you to connect your HTC One X to an HDTV, home theater system or projector. Features excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance. Supports uncompressed 1080p HD video and 7.1 digital surround sound. Cable measures 5 inches. HDMI cable sold separately.

Technical Specs

Additional Information

Product Type: Data Cables
Detachable Connector(s): No
Connector Type(s): Micro USB
HDMI Connector Type: Micro USB to HDMI (MHL)
HDMI Version: No
Supported Resolutions: 1080p
HDMI Certified: No
Finish: matte
Primary Color: Black
Secondary Color: No
Color Type: Matte
Weight: 4.0000
Charge & Sync: No
Coiled Cable: No
OEM: No
OEM Manufacturer: No
LED Charge Indicator: No
LED Color: No
RoHS Certified: No
CE Certified: No
FCC Certified: No
UL Certified: No
Exclusive Partner Offer
FREE 2-Day Shipping learn more |  sign in
Share Your Thoughts With Us

SUGGESTION BOX

We work hard to make sure our site offers the best shopping experience possible. If you have any suggestions on how we can make things even better - whatever it is, please drop us a note!